- Working in the Fluid Interfaces Group on EMG pattern recognition (signal processing + machine learning)
- MIT Media Lab, Summer 2016, Boston, USA
- Conception and development, with Symfony2, of a technical data management website for the design office's customers.
- CM Engineering, Summer 2015, Lille
- Analyzed thousands of users' feedbacks retrieved from the web with a python scraper made by our team.
- Louis Vuitton, September 2015, 1er prix
I started developping iOS apps when I was in high school in 2010. At the beginning, my apps studio was called "Toaster Apps", the name was then changed in 2011 to Gielve. Despite the fact that I had to stop my development activities during my preparatory school, my apps downloads continued around the world, 115.000 times so far.
Here is a list of interesting ressources :
- Algorithms in a nutshell by George T. Heineman, Gary Pollice and Stanley Selkow
- Head First Data Analysis by Michael Milton
- Machine learning for hackers by Drew Conway an John Myles White
- Algorithms of the intelligent web by Haralambos Marmanis and Dmitry Babenko
- The Art of Computer Programming by Donald E. Knuth